LSFO takes the protection of personal data seriously. For this reason, we would like to provide users of our website with information on which data we store and how we use it.
Unless otherwise stated in individual cases, LSFO is responsible for the forms of data processing described here. If you have any queries about data protection law, you can contact us via our contact form or as follows:
La Soleille Family Office (Suisse) SA, Rue Pury 1, CH-2000 Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
While using LSFO services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to usage data.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain LSFO’s service, including monitoring the usage of them.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services.
- To provide you with news and general information about services and events unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing, and your experience.
You can revoke your consent at any time.
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES AND COOKIES
LSFO shall only share personal data with others when legally permitted or obliged to do so. When LSFO shares data with others, LSFO puts contractual arrangements and security mechanisms in place to protect the data and to comply with LSFO’s data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
SECURE DATA TRANSFER
All data that you provide to us via our website, when ordering a newsletter or making contact enquiries, is transferred to us via a secure connection in encrypted form. LSFO uses a state-of-the-art security procedure (SSL Secure Sockets Layer) to do this.
APPLICABLE LAW & PLACE OF JURISDICTION